Airfield maps don't work

New pages, changed pages!
Anders

Airfield maps don't work

Postby Anders » Sat May 16, 2015 8:05 am

The embedded course maps on the "Venue" pages don't display anymore. I don't know why, but it may be that Google Maps have made some changes. I'm not at home today, but I'll investigate this as soon as possible.

Anders

Anders

Postby Anders » Sun May 17, 2015 8:00 am

I can't say I completely understand the reason for the problems, but they might have to do with recent changes to Google Maps.

I've now updated the URLs for all the embedded maps. I hope it solves the problems - if not please report!

Anders

Anders

Postby Anders » Sun Nov 15, 2015 1:23 pm

It seems there's a problem with the embedded maps again. This time it appears that only Chrome users are affected, and only some, not all. All other browsers display the maps correctly, as far as I have been able to test.

Please report if you have any problems!

Anders

Anders

Re: Airfield maps don't work

Postby Anders » Tue Aug 15, 2017 6:51 am

It again seems that the embedded airfield maps don't work, or at least most of them. I will try to find the reason as soon as possible...

Anders :?

Anders

Re: Airfield maps don't work

Postby Anders » Tue Aug 15, 2017 4:05 pm

Oh, the pleasures of running a website... :|

As usual I've no clue what has happened or what Google has done, but after one hour's work the URLs of the embedded airfield maps of 25 of the 32 airfield pages have been replaced.

They now work on my computer. If they still don't work on your, please refresh your page, and if they still don't work please tell me.

Anders

Return to “Updates on thefirstairraces.net”